Monday, November 14, 2005

With A Little Help From My Friends

Greetings all from Lima, Peru. I won't say too much about the city of Lima itself ... I'd like to keep this message positive. But I can speak positively about the people in Lima, they are fantastic!

Here is a shot of me with a few of the scholastics (seminarians) who live here in La Cominidad San Juan Berchmans. This is a great community of guys who are studying humanities and philosophy in Lima at the Jesuit college here. From the left are: Gary (from Bolivia), Marcos, Oscar, and Pancho. I have been visitng them for a week, and tomorrow I will travel to the lovely city of Arequipa, an hour south of here by plane.

I will write more later, but I wanted to send this photo. For more pictures, please click the "See My Photos" at the left. Bye for now.

No comments: