Monday, January 27, 2020

I Will

I keep telling myself that I would like to keep up with my old blog:  this one.  I never get around to it.  Until this evening when I said to myself, "I will get to this, at least in a small way."  Just as a reminder, my blog titles are Beatle song titles.  When I hit 210 then I may switch to John Denver songs, but I don't think I'm close yet.

This is a photo of me and my 9 brothers taken in the summer of 2019 at our family reunion.  I posted it here to give you an update, but also to let you know that we 10 brothers will try to make a "guys" reunion in may of 2020.  We shall see.  They all say "I Will" try to make it, but we will see who does and doesn't.  It's a sabbatical summer for me, so it might turn out to be sort of a retreat ... or not.
I any case, if anyone of us has a great time this summer, I know I will.

No comments: