Monday, July 10, 2006

It's Only Love

St. Xavier Parish in downtown Cincinnati indeed has a beautiful worship space. Here is a shot looking up the main aisle. However, my point-of-view is just the reverse each morning as I preside. I have a view from the altar all the way down to the front door where the baptismal font gurgles away. The people here are friendly and very faithful, and it's only love that keeps us all together. Summers are great here, and it's nice to be back home for a few weeks.

Speaking of love, at the end of July (a week after my 52nd birthday), my family (all 14 kids and 2 parents) will have a family reunion up near our home in Hamilton. Should be a great gathering filled with boasting, roasting, and toasting. It's only love, and that is all.

When we take that updated photo, you'll be able to see it here.

No comments: