Monday, May 19, 2008

Please Mr. Postman

It has come to my attention that "my interested publics" would like to see more posted entries on this blog space. Always ready to rise to the challenge, I try to accommodate when possible. However, a higher frequency of blog entries comes with a cost ... more banal subject matter. Do people want to know that I rescheduled a dentist appointment today, or that the province office ran out of large hosts, or that I ended up choosing photo proof #18 for my formal portrait? If so, then on we go. Get ready also for more shoddy grammar, more trite sentence structure, and shorter paragraphs ... sometimes with no pictures. But never fear, we shall always try to supply an appropriate Beatles title to the post. So, in response to all the pleas for more ... I am happy to post what I can when the moment should happen. pf

No comments: