Thursday, December 21, 2006

I Call Your Name

`Tis the season, and many folks are showing up to my BLOGSPOT wondering where I am these days. Well, I do have a new home address, having moved last June to Loyola University Chicago. That mailing address is: Arrupe House Jesuit Community, 6525 N. Sheridan Road, Chicago, IL 60626. But I also have a very fine and more dependable address at the central offices of the Chicago Province Jesuits. We are at: 2050 No. Clark St., Chicago, IL, 60614. Both addresses work fine; the latter gets to me faster. I would put my cell phone number here on this blog, but I don't want a ton of crank calls especially from those "Anonymous Callers" (inside joke). If you really need to call, you can see my phone number at the website for my new job: http://www.jesuits-chi.org/vocations/index.htm
I know, I know. That picture is a bit "much." I am working on getting a new one put in there. But the new ministry as director of vocations for the Chicago Jesuits is going well. I would ask you to continue prayers for vocations, as many gifted and talented young men don't even consider that the Lord invites them to walk with Him as priests in the service of the Gospel. May these holidays help guys find a way to listen more clearly to His call. Blessings on everyone who reads this, and maybe I can be more attentive to these posts during the new year.
Gratia vobis et pax a Deo Patre nostro et Domino Iesu Christo.

No comments: