Sunday, December 17, 2006

Your Mother Should Know


On one occassion in 2006, I had the pleasure to track down and visit with my old pal Sioux. I hadn't heard from her since we last uttered, "Mishyameenit." Both of us being a "seven" meant that we needed to keep in touch in order for good times to roll. So, I called her up and found out that she is OK and living with her lovely Mom, Rosemary. They both hit some hard times, but the Good Lord kept them in His care. I visited these two ladies and had a wonderful time catching up and smiling. Above is a picture of Sioux and her "Mama" both in good spirits. Later this year we also met up at St. Clement's and shared a time of joy with our buddy Gerry and the memory of his late mom. It was good to get reunited with Sioux and find out that she knows "Paris" -- almost as well as Gerry and I know Paris. So, I thought I would insert a shot of me in front of the Eiffel Tower. That is a gesture of congratulations to the two lovebirds: Paris and Molly. God bless you both.
May 2007 bring joy and peace to all of us.
And to quote Mary Richards, "Thank you ... Mama."

No comments: