Tuesday, October 18, 2005

With A Little Help From My Friends

Yeah ... another Beatle title. Rock and roll.

I just wanted to thank the folks here at the Maryknoll Institute for allowing me to piggy back on their web sites and photos and blogs. I have shamlessly added their links to the left. The latest news is that Roy suffered a jarring attack from a local dog, and he gives a nice account of it on his own blog spot (see link to the left). Also, Ryan has new posts and lots of pictures to enjoy.

As for me, the professors here tell me I have a "final exam" on Wednesday. Surprise. So tonight I am studying. My last class is FRiday and Tuesday I leave for La Paz, Copacabana, and then I cross the border into Peru where I will stay one night in Ouno, then on to Cuzco to visit Jesuits and then Macchu Pichu. I am anticipating the trip, although it will be the first REAL test of my Spanish since I arrived a month and a half ago.

No comments: